|We value all of our patients and would be proud to have you join our practice. We want you to feel welcome as soon as you enter our office, where we do all we can to keep your comfort in mind. We know that for some people, visiting the dentist can be daunting, but we have a peaceful, pleasant and professional atmosphere to put you at ease and provide you with the best possible care.|
As a new patient, we like to take the time to get to know you as a person, as well as learn about your dental health needs. Here are some things to expect when you first visit our office:
• We encourage new patients to arrive 10 minutes early for their first visit to fill out paperwork. You can also save time by downloading the Patient Information, Medical History and HIPAA forms. Print and fill out the forms, and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Visit our regular website on your computer to download the patient forms.• The new patient exam includes checking for cavities, evaluating your periodontal (gum) condition and an oral cancer screening. Necessary x-rays will also be obtained.
• After gathering information in your first visit, we will develop a personalized treatment plan based on your individual oral health care needs.
• Payment is required as services are rendered, and we are happy to provide you with an estimate for your recommended treatment plan.
• Our office accepts cash, personal checks, Visa and MasterCard as forms of payment.
• Our office will file claims with your insurance company. You are responsible for your co-payment and deductible, as well as any expenses that are not covered by your insurance company.
• Because your smile is important to us, we offer CareCredit, a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. We offer 6 month and 12 month plans.
Click here to apply online.
For additional information, visit the Things to Know Page.